Friday, June 13, 2008

When the kids ran out, I was really wishing I was wearing a cup

Sorry for the lateness of my post this week, I've been on the road.

I wonder if Paul and Liz were prevented from distracting the potters. Because I'd totally have been interupting them to stretch the time.

Alex - Definitely seems like he wants money in the pot. Either he's an awesome mole or an awesome competitor.

Ali - Mostly low key. I have to call her out for her statement that Bobby needs to man up if he wants to stay in this game. Seriously folks, you don't stay in the game based on your performance in the challenges.

Bobby - I can't do this runnung stuff. I need water.

Clay - A great physical competitor. He stays in the background at decision time though.

Craig - His three goals cracked me up! Not to soil himslef. not to embarrass his family and not to be the first one out. And props to Craig for being more athletic than Bobby.

Kristen - Keeping it low key. I still think she's The Mole.

Liz - Well she lasted a week longer than I expected. The shot of her looking like a jester with her soccer socks on her head cracked me up! Farewell Liz you were just too nice for this game.

Mark - Still Mr. Intensity. I don't like to be bothered. I don't like to be provoked. Please let him make it to this season's version of Anderson's funhouse! And please let that be soon so he can go away!

Nicole - Successfully toned it down. She said was a change of strategy so let's hope that her actual personality isn't what we saw the first week. Let's talk about the death threat. If your trying to throw someone off their game, Paul should not be your target. Although it does stir up everyone else. Oh BTW Nicole, a person can't wake up dead.

Paul - Still a loudmouth. Still laying down (literally) at challenges. He definitely distracts people from their game. I'm pretty sure that Paul is not the mole. It would have been very easy to miss catching the pigs with Liz and make it look like her fault.

Victoria - Defintiely an external processor. She says everything she sees. She does well at the challenges. And kudos to the girl for standing up to Paul.

2 comments:

Cap'n Neurotic said...

The thing that cracked me up about Bobby this episode (outside of the whole wheelbarrow thing, which kind of goes without saying) was how he kept bringing up how far he kicked the soccer ball, like that more than made up for his inability to run two yards without keeling over. Maybe things were different in the soccer league he used to play in, but I'm pretty sure in most regular games, you score points by getting the ball past the goalie, not by "kicking it really far." Honestly, if he was such an awesome player who has just inexplicably lost his ability to run, then to me a much better strategy would have been to have him position his out-of-shape self near the goal and just have someone else pass the ball to him, so he could use his super-ball-kicking abilities without having to get too winded.

Nicole was much, much better this episode, don't think I was actively wishing for a house to land on her at all this time around, definite improvement.

WhoIsTheMole said...

Jane, I'm so glad you are back! The 348 hits your blog got in the week you were away? Yeah, like 324 of them were me, checking every hour or so to see if you had updated. You are the person whose Mole-theory I respect the most, and it's always fun to see how similarly we think. I love to that you are willing to take the players to task for their stupid comments, while not simply hating on the annoying characters. You have a way of distilling things down to hilarious synopsis ("Bobby - I can't do this runnung stuff. I need water.").

So, know that you were missed, and that Cap'n and I really did try to look for you, but Kathryn convinced us to check that first building again. I'm beginning to suspect her . . . .

-WhoIsTheMole